Welcome to the demo site of the FCKeditor module. This site contains some information about the project, as well as space for testing and playing with it. Information on this site refers to the 5.x and 6.x release of the FCKeditor module.
CKEditor (V3) is the next version of FCKeditor (V2).
To find out more about the CKEditor module, visit CKEditor + Drupal
FCKeditor is a Rich Text Editor which can replace the default plain text fields with a nice visual HTML editor (WYSIWYG).
Some features of FCKeditor:
- built-in file browser
- ready to use plugins for <!--break-->and <!--pagebreak--> tags
- each user may have it's own configuration (choose skin, toolbar, language, default state of FCKeditor, etc.)
- and much more!
Take a look at FCKeditor demo to have an overview of all available features. If you are wondering why the toolbar is reduced and some buttons are missing, take a look at an article about configuring input formats. Remember that you don't have to use all features that FCKeditor offers, you can disable any button you want and make it lighter.
Changes made on this site to the default FCKeditor module installation:
- Styles are applied with <font> tag to pass the Filtered HTML input format, as described in the configuring input formats article. The following buttons have been added: 'FontName', 'FontSize', 'TextColor'. It is possible to use inline styles instead of font tags with Full HTML input format.
- Spellchecker has been configured to use 'SpellerPages' and the 'SpellCheck' button has been added.
- Added new buttons: linktocontent and linktonode (experimental plugins, currently available only in 5.x-2.x-dev)